A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
Solutions for self-employed independent practitioners.
- A range of plans to meet your financial and family needs
- Major medical plans
- Go to your doctor - or a PPO doctor
- Dental, vision and supplemental coverages also available
- Set up your plan when it’s convenient for you
- Secure online enrollment platform
Take control of your healthcare costs.
APTA is excited to announce that there is now an alternative to the ACA exchange and private insurance for our members. You and your dependents may qualify for quality, affordable coverage that works with your lifestyle, gives you the best care possible and fits with your financial picture. It’s worth your time to see if you can save.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Members of APTA who are Business Owners, Sole Proprietors, or Independent Contractors with no W-2 employees, and their families. This is a great plan for individual business owners in good health who feel they are paying too much premium for too little in benefits.
- Please note: To be eligible for the medical programs you must have a federal tax ID. Want more details on the program? See our FAQs